Strategy One Wealth Management, LLC is a Fee Only Registered Investment Advisory firm offering wealth management services tailored to meet the unique needs of individuals, organizations, 401(k) participants and pension plans. Strategy One Wealth Management specializes in investment management, retirement planning, educational savings and estate planning while offering advice and guidance on insurance, debt and annuities.
Managing your wealth deserves undivided attention from a firm that has a fiduciary responsibility to put your best interests first, while keeping its finger firmly on the pulse of the complex and evolving investment environment. Strategy One Wealth Management will take a holistic approach to managing and growing your net worth by understanding your assets, liabilities, education costs, retirement savings, cash levels, investments, spending habits and insurance coverage. We will learn about and prioritize the goals in your life, understand your risk tolerance, assess liquidity needs and time horizon and identify your investment objectives. Strategy One will execute your investment plan and advise you on strategies designed to protect and grow your wealth. Strategy One Wealth Management will educate you and address questions and concerns along the way. We will build this plan over time at your discretion, with your input and at your pace ensuring your comfort level.
Strategy One Wealth Management constructs both a long term diversified portfolio for clients coupled with a short to intermediate term active portfolio. Investors in long term strategies have time on their side to benefit from a company’s long-term growth and stock price appreciation. Investors in our shorter term active strategy seek to generate profits from short to intermediate term price changes through technical and fundamental research done by Strategy One Wealth Management.
Why Strategy One Wealth Management?
The Strategy One Wealth Management difference:
Strategy One Wealth Management will be your only “investment manager.” This means Strategy One will not commit your money to pay other “investment managers” to help select and make investments on your behalf, charging you yet another fee along the way or even worse multiple fees to multiple “investment managers” to make a single investment. Why hire a Registered Investment Advisor(RIA) who then commits you to additional fees by utilizing the services of other “investment managers” to make decisions on your finances? Strategy One Wealth Management will make all investment decisions for you under one transparent fee arrangement and make investments directly with the issuer of the securities or with the major exchanges. This saves client’s money and allows their accounts to grow and compound quicker.
Strategy One Wealth Management is available to you – you can talk to George directly regarding your portfolio, accounts and any needs you might have – that’s every day direct access to your portfolio manager for live conversations, office visits and email communications. He also can explain in common English your investments and world markets. He loves to educate investors, answer questions and discuss investments designed to increase your net worth and help you reach your goals.
Simply put, Strategy One Wealth Management provides you:
- Advice and Strategy for your Assets, Liabilities, Investments, College Savings, Retirement, Insurance, Annuities and Estate. Advice and Strategies designed to protect and increase your net-worth and help you reach your goals.
- A Trusted Advisor to make investments on your behalf at a major brokerage firm through a limited power of attorney granted to Strategy One Wealth.
- One transparent fee structure – one fee covering all advice for all of your accounts and wealth management needs. A fee structure that gives your Advisor incentive for you to succeed.
- Direct Investments in stocks and equity options avoiding additional layers of fees and marketing costs often associated with Mutual Funds.
- One Portfolio Manager with nearly ten thousand lifetime trades
- One Advisor with the vision and experience of working 20+ years for leading Wall Street Firms Goldman Sachs, Charles Schwab and Merrill Lynch. At these world class investment firms, George helped design, implement and manage an elite client experience for investors with a white-glove service approach. Now, he makes this experience available to investors with a low cost disciplined investment approach through Strategy One Wealth Management.
This is our value proposition.
Independent RIAs typically charge a fee based on a percentage of total assets managed. This fee structure may have advantages. It’s simple and easy to understand, helping to avoid surprises. It also gives your advisor an incentive to grow your assets – when you succeed, your advisor succeeds. Strategy One uses the following fee schedule. We do not accept compensation in any other way.
Portfolio Management Fees