The retirement decisions you make today will allow you to realize your goals and dreams tomorrow. Together, we’ll assess your current situation, craft an easy to understand retirement savings plan and work with you to stay on track through all the phases of your working and retirement life.
Wealth Accumulation Stage: (ages 18-60+)
- Educate you on retirement accounts including 401(k)’s and IRA’s
- Recommend and implement investment and savings strategies
- Routinely review and make investment changes as needed
Wealth Distribution Stage: (ages 60+)
- Advise on pension distribution election options
- Calculate and disburse Required Minimum Distributions (RMD)
- Review cash flow needs and facilitate tax-efficient distributions from investment accounts
Transfer and Legacy: (you’re never too young)
- Evaluate strategies for tax-efficient transfer of wealth to the next generation
- Coordinate with your estate planning attorney and execute changes to account structure
- Assist with estate administration
- Review options for charitable giving
A consultation with Strategy One Wealth Management will review your existing retirement savings accounts, provide actionable feedback and put your mind at ease. A fresh set of eyes can see what others may miss, and provide an honest assessment based on facts, not emotions. Our initial “Second Opinion” Service is offered free of charge for those who may question their own retirement situation and security. We provide a non-threatening and non-judgmental opportunity to voice questions about portfolio management, fees or financial strategies.