Strategy One Wealth Management offers consulting services to pension or other employee benefit plans (including but not limited to 401(k) plans).
Pension consulting may include, but is not limited to:
- identifying investment objectives and restrictions
- providing guidance on various assets classes and investment options
- recommending money managers to manage plan assets in ways designed to achieve objectives
- monitoring performance of money managers and investment options and making recommendations for changes
- recommending other service providers, such as custodians, administrators and broker-dealers
- creating a written pension consulting plan
These services are based on the goals, objectives, demographics, time horizon, and/or risk tolerance of the plan and its participants.
Pension Consulting Services Fees
The rate for creating client pension consulting plans is between $1,000 and $5,000. The final fee schedule will be attached as Exhibit II of the pension consulting agreement. This service may be canceled immediately upon written notice.