Strategy One Wealth Management makes disciplined investments in stocks and equity options across various market sectors including technology, financials, healthcare, defense, energy, telecommunication, industrials, housing, airlines, auto, casino, agriculture, steel, consumer discretionary and precious metal stocks. At times, Strategy One Wealth Management may leverage portfolios through the use of margin, short selling and option trading. Strategy One Wealth will also develop a fixed income strategy as needed for clients and seek out investments in other securities as deemed suitable for each client.
Your investment plan will be based on how it can help you achieve your present and future goals. Investments are not an end in themselves; they are a means to an end. Together, we will identify your life’s top priorities and have your investments working towards achieving them.
Strategy One Wealth Management will:
- Measure your risk tolerance, time horizon, liquidity needs
- Determine your investment objectives
- Define your investment opportunities, both personal and retirement
- Recommend an appropriate asset allocation
- Prepare a personal Investment Policy Statement
- Make specific investments on your behalf based on the Investment Policy Statement
- Regularly review the performance of selected investments
- Modify the strategy as needed
- Meet with you routinely to discuss and customize your strategy
The Strategy One Wealth Management difference:
Strategy One Wealth Management will be your only “investment manager”. This means Strategy One will not commit your money to pay other “investment managers” to help select and make investments on your behalf, charging you yet another fee along the way or even worse multiple fees to multiple “investment managers” to make a single investment. Why hire a Registered Investment Advisor who then commits you to additional fees by utilizing the services of other “investment managers” to make decisions on your finances? Strategy One Wealth Management will make all investment decisions for you under one transparent fee arrangement and make investments directly with the issuer of the securities or with the major exchanges. This saves money for clients and allows their account balances to compound quicker. Mutual Fund Investing involves multiple layers of investment managers, fees and marketing costs that eat away at the ability of your money to grow. At Strategy One Wealth Management, we will not commit your money to these costly investment vehicles where fees can exceed 3 and sometimes even 4+% after adding up all the layers of expenses that are ultimately passed onto investors.
Strategy One Wealth Management is available to you – you can talk to George directly regarding your portfolio, accounts and any needs you might have – that’s every day direct access to your portfolio manager for live conversations, office visits and email communications. He also can explain in common English your investments and world markets. He loves to educate investors, answer questions and discuss investments designed to increase your net worth and help you reach your goals.
Simply put, Strategy One Wealth Management provides you:
- Advice and Strategy for your Assets, Liabilities, Investments, College Savings, Retirement, Insurance, Annuities and Estate. Advice and Strategies designed to protect and increase your net worth and help you reach your goals.
- A Trusted Advisor to make investments on your behalf at a major brokerage firm through a limited power of attorney granted to Strategy One Wealth.
- One transparent fee structure – one fee covering all advice for all of your accounts and wealth management needs. A fee structure that gives your Advisor incentive for you to succeed.
- Direct Investments in stocks and equity options avoiding additional layers of fees and marketing costs often associated with Mutual Funds.
- One Portfolio Manager with nearly ten thousand lifetime trades
- One Advisor with the vision and experience of working 20+ years for leading Wall Street Firms Goldman Sachs, Charles Schwab and Merrill Lynch. At these world class investment firms, George helped design, implement and manage an elite client experience for investors with a white-glove service approach. Now, he makes this experience available to investors with a low cost disciplined investment approach through Strategy One Wealth Management.
This is our value proposition.